Tuesday 17 January 2017

My daily Mantra

Surrender. Go with the flow of life 

Prayer: God please give me strength to find peace and the strength to achieve my goals

Stay sober: The health of my spirit and my body is my power

The power to make the decision needed to control my behaviour 

Behaviour determines performance 

Making decisions is the call to action


Action produces results

Live in the Now!

Focus! Focus only on the things going well in life:
Guitar
Work
Fitness
Diet 
Power of Now
Mgtow
Sober Recovery 
Yoga

Ignore the mind:

Thinking
Emotions
The past and the future
Jealousy
Heart break
Anger
Despair 
Thoughts of suicide 

Let her go
When alone you don't drink and you are not stressed. 
Let her go
Build a future for yourself that the kids can be a part of
Let her go
When thoughts turn to her let them happen and just observe. They will pass
Let it go

Marshall your mind for the battle

En gaurd!

Achieve Sobriety: it's a battle - Nov 6 is Day 1
Be a Guitar Master
Be an Abstract Artist
Grow Strong and lean
Be a Brilliant engineer
Accept the role of Ghost father
Be Spirituality enlightened 
Train to be a Yogi

Stay connected to the inner body

Take action!
Know what you want 

Learn

Adapt

Persist

Pray
Be grateful 
Believe 

Commit

Develop:

Remember your friends and family

Focus

No comments:

Post a Comment